Temporarily, or at least until Frosty Mod Manager has more support for daimods, I’m making a folder of my daimods public.
Don’t ask me to troubleshoot these as I no longer use the DAITools ModManager.
You can find the link on my Dragon Age: Inquisition Mods Main Page.
The link will be taken down once a moderate amount of support is available. Period.
Sorry for the general mention but seeing as more and more people are getting interested in Frosty, I felt I had to say this.
For those of you who use my mods and/or know of them, if you see people updating them and posting on the Nexus, please let me and said person know.
If anyone states that permission was given, it was not. I have no intention of allowing my mods to be redistributed and/or uploaded elsewhere. All of this is set in stone on my website and you may link to it directly if you must.
I have not abandoned modding but I do have a plethora of mods to update, not to mention their descriptions etc.
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide me.
Version 1.0.3alpha of the Frosty Tool Suite is live. With support for DAI.
To quote GalaxyMan2015:
v1.0.3alpha has been released!
Please make sure to read all of the below carefully before downloading.
Yes this is an alpha release of the much anticipated v1.0.3. This means there are still things in development and some things may not work correctly, or be a complete representation of the final product.
I am just going to say straight off the bat, mesh importing is NOT available in this version, this is because there is still quite a bit of work to do to get it working properly and I felt I was delaying other features that are fairly complete because of this one feature. As well as other gaming communities having to wait.
What is included is as follows:
- – More advanced ebx editing, including class instantiation, a revamped reference assigning menu including being able to assign objects from within a reference
- – Bookmarking – Ctrl+B will add a bookmark of the currently selected asset
- – Searching/Filtering have been added to most lists
- – Improved mod applying speed as well as reduced storage capacity. For best results, remove ur existing ModData directory and re-apply
- – Mesh preview and improved exporting. The meshes exported from this version will be compatible with mesh importing later. As it includes all lods.
- – Sound preview and export to WAV, this is all very early prototype still, so expect crashes.
- – Editing of lua scripts. The editor itself is prototype, so does not support all standard editor features.
- – Support for Dragon Age, Need for Speed, and Fifa 17
Tomorrow, I will be getting my laptop back. Finally. So I will be able to update all my mods. As fast as I can of course.
CONVERSION FROM DAIMODS IS NOT SUPPORTED YET. BECAUSE OF THIS, I WILL KEEP THE OLD FORMAT LINKS AVAILABLE. ONCE FROSTY FULLY SUPPORTS DAIMODS, I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN.
Please be patient. I do have a lot of mods to update (for myself and my own) + a bundle of DAI mods that I had planned to release.