ReShade 4 Tutorial: How to set it up
This tutorial will show you how to set up ReShade for the first time, or if your updating from an older version.
FIRST: If you already had ReShade installed, uninstall it to start from scratch:
- dxgi.dll or d3d11.dll
- dxgi.log or d3d11.log
- DefaultProfile.ini (if you have it).
- reshade-shaders folder
1) Install the latest ReShade and ALL of the base effects. You can install the extras if you want, but their not important for this tutorial.
2) If your game doesn’t launch with ReShade using dxgi.dll, rename dxgi to d3d11 (both DLL and LOG if there is one). If it does load with dxgi.dll, skip this step and go on to Step 3.
3) Launch your game and open ReShade settings with the default key (normally HOME)
4) A tutorial will appear. You can follow it or just press continue until it ends.
5) Go to SETTINGS
Change the keys to this:
- Overlay Key: Numpad /
- Effect Reload Key: *
- Effect Toggle Key: –
That’s it! ReShade should be all set up. You can configure additional settings like where to save your screenshots etc.