ReShade 4 Tutorial: How to set Custom Presets up
1) Install the latest ReShade and ALL of the base effects. You can install the extras if you want, but their not important for this tutorial.
2) Download the ReShade preset of your choice
3) Extract ONLY the INI file into your game folder (where ReShade is installed)
4) Open ReShade settings with the default key or a key you assigned by choice.
5) Go to HOME
6) In the drop down, select the preset you downloaded (the INI file you extracted)
7) It should load just fine. If not, press * to reload.