Frosty Tool Suite – How To Install Mods With Frosty Mod Manager
Since the release of Frosty Tool Suite, naturally, many questions have arisen as to how install mods made in Frosty Editor.
Here is a tutorial with both a video demonstration and a text on how to install Frosty Mods with Frosty Mod Manager.
Before you start..
- IT IS IMPERATIVE YOU READ THE SIDE NOTES BELOW BEFORE & AFTER VIEWING THE TUTORIAL.
- CHECK THE FROSTY TOOL SUITE ERROR COMPENDIUM BEFORE REPORTING ANY ISSUES.
- CHECK OUT THE COMMENTS, AS SOMETIMES, THEY MAY ALSO HAVE THE ANSWERS TO ANY ISSUES YOU ARE HAVING.
I, munchyfly, am NOT the creator of Frosty Tool Suite. I’m merely a Tester, meaning that I only try out the tools and take no part in it’s coding.
All Frosty Tool Suite development is made by GalaxyMan2015 & his development group.
- Extract Frosty Mod Manager
- Run it.
- Point to Mass Effect: Andromeda .exe
- Extract the mod
- Press Install Mods in Frosty Mod Manager
- Point to the .fbmod.
- Activate the Mod by double clicking it
- Launch Game
- When you download a mod, there should be 2 (two) files: “.fbmod” & “.archive”. These must always be together. If “.archive” is not present, the you must let the mod author know, as Frosty Mod Manager needs both files in order to read & merge mods.
- If you launch the game from Frosty Editor, only the changes made inside it will appear in-game.
- To view multiple mods in-game, you must use Frosty Mod Manager.
- Launching the game outside of either Frosty Editor or Frosty Mod Manager will not display any mods, ergo, the Vanilla Game will be launched.